If given a second chance, or have nothing to lose, what would you do differently? Why do you think you need a second chance?
Many people search their lifetime for a second chance to fix a mistake. Some others don’t know what to do with their second chances.
As much as we always want to achieve self-efficacy and be extraordinary in all we do, we can not erase the fact that we’ve made poor choices and decisions in the past.
The consequences of our choices were grave and others inconsequential.
We’ve all made some professional and personal mistakes that if given a second chance, we would make better decisions, but then as the proverbial adage says, ” if we forget our past, we are doomed to repeat it.”
Here are pointers that guide me on making better decisions rather than staying glued to mired past:
* Don’t allow fear to make you downsize your dream. Learn to go for what you want. What’s the worst that can happen?
* Make the right connections and always be ready when the right opportunity opens up.
* No one owes you anything, yet you owe yourself an explanation if you keep making the same mistakes.
* Have a plan for your life. Cultivate a vision for where you want to go. Feel free to review and evaluate any that isn’t working.
* Work hard and play hard. Build a life as you strive to build your career.
If you were given the chance to change your thinking pattern, your past, your mistake, would you take it?
If yes, then start making better decisions and choices from today. Not everyone gets a second chance in life.
If you were to look back on your past actions and decisions, what would you wish to change?
Blessings and Love ❤
Image- Google Pics