To write, I need to read regularly and not once in a blue moon! I find this is true for virtually every further goal or result you wish to achieve. Doing something consistently and not just when you feel inspired and motivated to do it is incredibly important. Consistency is important.
Everything else may wait as we pursue our goals and dreams but not consistency. Consistency is the mother of all transformation.
Science, technology is showing us over and again that humans are not designed to be stagnant. We all need a lifestyle shift constantly.
Discovering your passion is great, yet the ability to turn your ardor into a career is timeless. It requires consistency and motivation. It’s is often said, when you do what you love, you never work a day in your life.
I believe it.
Jack of all trade and master of none doesn’t trend anymore. If you doubt me, ask all the jack you know ?.
Consistency is the key to all success, but first, you must learn to do the following:
* Learn to focus on the task at hand.
* Short-term visions are helpful but learn to maintain a long-term vision.
* Be regular in all you do, especially if you desire healthy feedback.
* You can be unusual in your methods of achieving your goals but be consistent.
* Avoid any form of distractions, be committed and disciplined.
* Be patient and avoid instant gratifications.
* Uphold your values every step of the way.
Be consistent and enjoy bountiful results tomorrow.
Blessings and Love ❤️
Image Credit: Google Pics
3 Thoughts on “Consistency Is Important 1”
Hi Whitney. I`ve been away for a while and i have to agree with what you wrote. Consistency. ?
Thank you for your support and welcome back. I have missed you. ❤