Hello everyone. How are you all doing? Please stay safe and stay strong. This season too shall pass.
Yesterday, I got nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Petrel41. He blogs at – https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/. Thank you very much for Petrel41 for this amazing yet distinctive nomination. Please visit his blogosphere for engaging yet informative blog posts.
I had no idea you were considering me for this award, so it comes as a complete surprise. I can only express my sincere gratitude.
The Real Neat Blog Award is created by Petrel41 in 2014 to give bloggers and their blogosphere, a deserving recognition. It’s the first award he’s created and it’s worth celebrating.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Here are my answers to questions asked:
Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Answer= Search Engine Optimization and Social Share
What is your favorite sport?
Answer= Football, swimming
What has been a special moment for you so far in 2020?
Answer= Celebrating my first goddaughters birthday and hearing her call me “mama” for the first time. She left me breathless and grateful. I relish the moment every day.
What is your favorite quote?
Answer= I have two favorite quotes.
1. Babe Ruth: Do not let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
2. Elizabeth Cady Stanton: Truth is the safest ground to stand upon
What was your favorite class when still at school?
Answer= My favorite class was in psychology. It was a borrowed course but I always looked forward to the class because I have dreams of becoming a Christian Psychologist and a catalyst for change. I dream of helping people throughout my life become better versions of themselves.
We live in a world crammed with pain and suffering, a place that is not proportional to all. My dream is to pull my distinct set of skills, capacities, privileges, resources, and understanding in a way that increases equality and freedom for all.
I’m motivated to empower people to feel optimistic enough in who they are and don’t feel the need to bring others down.
Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Answer= Yes. I wished I had learned how to play the piano
What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Answer= The piano
My questions are:
- How would someone describe your blogging style?
- What do you do when you aren’t working on your blog?
- How did you get into blogging and why?
- What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
- What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
- What are your favorite sports?
My nominees are:
Congratulations to all my nominees. Keep soaring higher. ❤
Blessings and Love
Photo Credit: Google pics
4 Thoughts on “The Real Neat Blog Award”
Very well done! Thank you 🙂
Thank you Petrel41. You’re very kind. I’m honored too.
Grazie cara, mettero’ il regalo nel mio blog e al prossimo post rispondero’ alle tue domande, a presto, baci, <3
Grazie caro. Sei adorabile. non vedo l’ora di leggere la tua adorabile risposta. Arrivederci. Abbracci caldi ❤