Guess what I’m doing right now?? Smiling chin to chin. Speechless at the same time. This award from 2B or not 2B came the same day Jane Rozek nominated me. I am truly honored and grateful to be nominated at the same time by these two wonderful people. You guys rock my world and to my lovely fans, you guys are the reason these awards keeps coming in. Thank you.
I want to say a big thank you to you; 2B or not 2B for this nomination. I am honoured, grateful and humbled. If you ever want to see the world from the comfort of your home, then I recommend her blog. She has a way of making you see the beauty and glories of the world through her lens. https://2bornot2bwritingtips.com/2017/07/10/photography-through-england/
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award. 2) Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you. 3) Give 11 random facts about yourself. 4) Nominate 11 blogs. 5) Notify them. 6) Give them 11 questions to answer
My answers to the questions 2B or not 2B asked:
1. What made you start blogging? For how long ago? To be honest, when I created my blog two years ago i didn’t think it was a big deal. But when i made a post on heaven and saw people’s comments, responses and how much of their lives i was affecting, I just knew this was it. It gave me so much joy and fulfilment and If there was anything i have crazy passion for, its writing. I have been blogging since 2014 till date.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, which would you visit and why? Paris. I hear it’s the city of love and romance, I would love to see that for myself.
3. What is your favourite animal? Dogs
4. Favorite candy? I’m not a fan of Candy’s.
5. Do you prefer digital or physical books? Physical books
6. What is the biggest problem you encounter when writing? If what I’m writing on comes out the way I want it to( perfect). People’s perception about it. Distractions. Feeling overwhelmed sometimes.
7. What colours are your eyes? Brown
8. Recount a brief childhood story. What happened? Bathing in the rain. If you are a Nigerian, born in a typical Nigeria home, you would understand what it means to bath in the rain. It was a big deal for my siblings and I. Whenever it rains, that day becomes Christmas day for us Lol. Until one beautiful day, my mother warned us never to bathe in the rain before leaving the house. Shortly after she left for work it began to rain. My siblings and I quickly changed into our pants( don’t laugh) ran downstairs and began to bathe and dance in the rain. Guess what happened after that? My younger brother got pnemonia and when my mother came back she beat the living day light out of us including my younger brother ohhh. Since that day till I grew older I never bathed in the rain again. (I miss those good old days but then i have no regrets).
9. What type of music do you like to listen to? Gospel, classical, blues and Latin.
10. Do you collect anything? If so, what is it? YesIdo. Wristwatches.
11. Where do you see yourself in five years? Well after five years, I’d like to be one of the experienced bloggers, with lots of skills and knowledge gained and be able to share my skills and knowledge with new people (bloggers) and the world at large.
My nominees are:
Nikhil Raj Gupta
His perfect Timing
That other Petra guy
Questions For My Nominees:
What made you start blogging?
If you could visit any country in the world, which would you visit?
What is your favorite food?
Do you prefer digital or physical books?
What is the biggest problem you encounter while writing?
What color are your eyes?
Recount a brief childhood story. What happened?
What type of music do you like to listen to?
Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
Where do you see yourself in five years?
Congratulations everyone. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Whitney Edna Ibe is the Executive Consultant, Life Coach, and Writer/ Editor at Whitney Ibe Consult (Blog), Flyhiee.com, The Social Talk, and Penprofile.com. She is in charge of consultations, services, and implementation.
Whitney is a full-time Inspirational Blogger and Writer making a living from this new and active medium. I'm also an author and speaker. She started Whitney Ibe blog in 2016 after she stumbled on a blog post by the blogger; shattered in him.
She fell in love with blogging immediately. She explored issues of religion, relationship, culture, society, spirituality, politics, and music. She is doing what she loves to do, which is writing and inspiring people to become better versions of themselves.
Her goal is to add value to your world than you ever dreamed possible by providing you with life-changing, inspiring, motivating articles, blog posts, poetry, and short stories.
As a life coach, consultant, Edna is focused on an individual's personal development and happiness. She is skilled at providing structured questions to help coordinate an individual's thoughts and has excellent reasoning skills for helping clients set tangible goals.
She is incredibly helpful and not prudent with her knowledge. She knows what she’s doing and loves helping others to achieve their goals as well. Many of the top bloggers on WordPress and on various websites have learned from her writing style and it has helped them to get their blogs to where they are now.
Her website is full of great material to help you follow in her footsteps. She has helped so many bloggers and I can’t praise her enough. You will learn so much from her. She has one of those sites that you can easily get lost in reading all of her amazing posts.
She loves dessert especially chocolate mixed with whipped cream and strawberries. She enjoys long walks on the beach.